Requirements for applicants:
All applicants must be university students who are citizens of the European Union (EU), Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC).
All applicants must be enrolled in an academic programme during the whole time of the internship;
The candidates must be studying their Bachelor's final year, post-graduate or Master's programme.
The field study would be preferably in political science, social science, legal sciences, European or Latin American studies, economics, communications, languages and translation or a related field.
Professional domain of English and Spanish: a recognition institute must certificate the candidate’s level.
Demonstrating strength in research and/or data base management.
Working experience in a multicultural environment, as well as team working. Communication and writing skills are also desirable.
Demonstrating his/her abilities with the use and management of social media and software (Facebook, Twitter, Drupal, MailChimp, Flickr, Photoshop, Google Analytics, LinkedIn).
Other valuable abilities:
- Experience or knowledge related to the bi-regional relationship between the European Union and Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Knowledge about the process of regional integration and regional institutions
- Fluency in other languages relevant for the Foundation
The application must include the mandatory Excel Form correctly completed as well as the following annexes:
- Cover letter in English or Spanish delineating your motivation to do the internship at the EU-LAC Foundation and the concrete cycle of internship for which you would apply;
- Curriculum Vitae, in English or Spanish; specifying the knowledge and experiences relevant for the internship
- A certificate of enrolment of the University, in which it must be clearly stipulated that the student will be registered at the University during the entire period of the internship;
- An academic transcript of the programme the student is currently enrolled;
- Certificate from a recognized institution of language proficiency
- Excel Form
The applications must be sent on dates given in the internship period and application deadlines page, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the e-mail must be: Internship Application for the period from x to x (you must indicate the months of the application as the case might be)
The selected candidates will be notified 2 months ahead of the scheduled starting date. Please note that due to the large amount of applications, we will only get in touch with candidates whose application has been successful.