The EU-LAC Foundation, following its mandate to foster the visibility of and promote debates on priority issues for the bi-regional agenda, organised a series of webinars to compare and share national and regional experiences on how to face the crisis related to COVID-19 and to discuss the challenges that it entails for bi-regional relations.
The webinars saw contributions from a group of experts from regional bodies, United Nations agencies, multilateral development banks, EU-LAC governments, academia, think thanks, media and non-governmental institutions from the regions of LAC and the EU. In the following section, both the video recording and the reports of these Webinars can be found.
- EU-LAC Webinar: 'Cultural Policies in Times of Digitisation: Experiences from the European Union, Latin America and the Caribbean', May 4, 2021 (video/report)
- EU-LAC Webinar 'Latin America and the Caribbean and the future Horizon Europe program', November 23, 2020 (video)
- EU-LAC Webinar 'Post-Pandemic Challenges for Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe', August 11, 2020 (video)
- EU-LAC Webinar 'How do we prepare for the gradual and selective exit from confinement at domestic work?', July 14, 2020 (video)
- EU-LAC Webinar 'European Union-Latin America and the Caribbean relations in the face of COVID-19', July 9, 2020 (video)